Yep I’m a weirdo and the other people look at me weirdly maybe thats because I’m on a train.
I LOVE YOU YES THATS RIGHT – YOU
Serves 8 (half pepper pp)
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery, and cook 5 minutes, or until soft, add garlic. Stir in spinach and tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes, or until most of liquid has evaporated.
2. Stir in black beans, quinoa, carrots, and 2 cups water. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 20 minutes, or until quinoa is tender. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F /175 Celcius
4. Fill each bell pepper half with heaping ¾-cup quinoa mixture, and place in baking dish. Cover with foil, and bake 1 hour. Uncover, and sprinkle each pepper with 1 Tbs. remaining cheese (if desired). Bake 15 minutes more, or until tops of stuffed peppers are browned. Let stand 5 minutes. Transfer stuffed peppers to serving plates and enjoy with a yummy salad.
Charlie is having a blast studying social psychology! she thinks its awesome, so awesome that she now refers to herself in third person, yep that sounds normal? is she going mental?I think that would be an understatement, she was born mental, oh well! she is also in love with THE Sigmund Freud
p.s I hope you all understand this post was another one of my hilarious jokes 😛
So the weather is literally so awful today, its raining so bad and its hard to find something to do. After studying a while (200 pages). I’m now at a cafe, the best café in the world if you ask me its called Café Lumierè. It has like 30 different types of tea and for a tea lover like myself its perfect plus they have fantastic homemade sweets and cakes and its not expensive. well thats it now I’m returning to my studying.
Perfekta frukostbullar att frysa in och värma på precis innan frukost.
Perfect breakfast bread, to freeze and heat just before serving.
Recept / Recipe
25 g jäst / 25 g of fresh yeast
4 dl ljummet vatten / 1.6 cups of fingerwarm water
2 dl naturell lättyoghurt / 0.8 cups of low fat yoghurt
6 dl fint rågmjöl / 2.4 cups of a fine rye flour
6 dl grovt rågmjöl / 2.4 cups of a rougher rye flour
1 tsk honung / 1 tsp honey
2.5 tsk salt / 2.5 tsp of salt
Solrosfrön / Sunflower seeds
1. Smula jästen i en bunke och lös upp med ljummet vatten. Tillsätt honung och salt./ Crumble the yeast in a bowl and stir it with the fingerwarm water until there are no lumps left. Add honey and salt.
2. Tillsätt mjölet och yoghurten, degen blir ganska lös. / Add the flour ans the yoghurt. The dough will end up loose.
3. Låt jäsa i minst en och högst två timmar. / Let prove for at least one, max two hours.
4. Sätt ugnen på 225 grader. / Heat the oven to 440 degrees F.
5. Ta upp degen och skapa bullar. Strö med solrosfrön och grädda i ca 20 min. / Form buns from the dough, and bake in the oven for about 20 min.
6. Klart! / Done!
I’m back at uni after a 4 day break and a new week of lectures, studying awaits 🙂 although I enjoy studying psychology it’s a bit hard a Monday morning. This week will also be hard as it’s all 4 hour lectures twice a day
have a good monday loves
så var man tillbaka i skolan efter 4 dagars ledighet, föreläsningar och plugg 🙂
ha en bra måndag