Three of my favourite things are: apples, crumble cake and muffins, so if I combine these three I will have a match made in heaven right?
Apple crumble muffin
60 g butter
60 ml coconut oil
75 grams of sugar
75grams of brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
190 grams of flour
1 tsp. of cinnamon
2 tsp. of baking powder
0.5 tsp. of salt
2 large apples
2-3 tbsp. of cinnamon
1 tbsp. of sugar
60 grams cup of butter
50 grams of brown sugar
45 grams old fashioned rolled oats
32 grams of flour
1.5 tsp. of cinnamon
1.Preheat the oven to 175 c /350 F.
2.Start off by mixing butter, coconut oil and both sugars together.
- Add the eggs and mix
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Peel the apples and cut in small cubes.
- Take about 2.5 tbsp. of apple cubes and heat together with the sugar in a pot. Let simmer for about 2 min.
- Mix the remaining apple cubes with cinnamon.
- Add both apple mixes into the batter.
- Mix the butter with the rest of the ingredients for the crumble.
- Portion the batter in muffin tins and top off with about 1 tbsp. of crumble.
- Bake for about 15-17 min, or until golden.