I’m an impossible snacker, I love snacks and eat several snacks each day, to keep my energy up (I get rather hangry otherwise), so I always opt for the healthy kind. Roasted almonds are just that healthy, filling, tasty and first and foremost very easily cooked.
we all know that christmas times can be stressful, in between visiting family, cooking and other preparations, so a bag of roasted almost when you are on the go can be crucial to keeping your spirits up.
- 200 grams of raw almonds
- about 2 table spoons of olive oil
- about 3/4 of a tablespoon sea salt
- preheat the oven to 180/ 325
- combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to coat. arrange the mixture in a single layer in a baking tin.
- cook at 180 Celsius/ 325 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted
- cool to room temperature before you snack away on them.