I love sweet potatoes. It’s gods gift to man ( along with the dogs and horses) hehe,
I could eat them for lunch dinner and breakfast, along with oatmeal, actually not it doesn’t sound very tasty but let’s just say I love sweet potatoes.
Sweet potato fries are so easy to do and so tasty and a great side dish to pretty much anything, veggie burgers, hamburgers, steak, to snack on while drinking some beer
- Preheat the oven to 440 F / 225 Celsius
- Cut the sweet potatoes in slim wedges (fries style).
- Sprinkle over rosemary, salt, and some olive oil. Toss around so they’re all covered.
- Bake for about 30 min, or until light brown. Flip them after about 10-15 min.
- Sprinkle over fresh herbs!