Making a gift box might seem a bit much, when you can step out buy one pretty much anywhere.
But there is something with making things by yourself, and giving away things you have made yourself.
I made these out of thick paper and wallpaper (I committed a felony and stole some from my boyfriends company’s warehouse…)
To make these gift boxes you’ll need :
- Paper a bit thicker than your normal A4 sheet
- Colored paper or wall paper
- Cut a 20x 20 cm (8×8 inches) square
- on two opposite sides, make two incisions, 5 cm (2 inches) from the edge of the paper and make it 6 (2.3 inches) cm long.
- Fold up the sides of the box and glue it together, fold down the sides so that the box looks nicely and even
- Make a similar box but with sides a bit shorter for the lid.
- And it’s done. Not hard at all making a gift box yourself.