Happy Friday peeps,
I’m extremely tired today. I’m having a full day in front of me and I’m functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep. But who am I to complain.
I’m happy to be welcoming the weeend and some down time.
2 sticks / 230 grams butter
2 1/5 cups/ 5,5 dl flour
10 oz. /300g chocolate
4/5 cups /2 dl walnuts
4/5 cups / 2 dl sugar
2/3 cups/ 1,5 dl brown sugars
1,5 tbsp. baking soda
0,5 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375F
- Chop chocolate and walnuts roughly
- Mix butter, brown sugar and sugar until white and fluffy
- Stir in the egg to the butter mixture.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl, add into the butter mixture work it until it becomes a dough.
- Lastly mix in chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Divide the dough in roughly 30 small pieces, roll into small balls. Distribute one inch apart on baking trays dressed in parchment paper.
- Cook for 10-11 minutes, until the cookies have gotten a bit of color.