Happy Good Friday, or just happy Friday if you don’t celebrate Easter.
Today’s recipe is a DIY. Its very easy to make and takes about 10-15 minutes a jar to make and is perfect to place on your Easter table during the festivities, and if you don’t celebrate Easter, remove the chicken and it will be a beautiful spring flower arrangement.
What you need:
Small decorative chickens (optional)
- Start by making a tree crown, intertwine several tree branches and bind them together with
- Start by filling your jar with a bit of water on the bottom.
- Cut a couple a tree branches into small pieces the same length as the bottom of the jar. Place the cut tree branches diagonally inside the jar, one across another so they make up a “net”.
- Cover the branch construction with moss.
- Place a couple of spring flowers in the jar. Place the tree crown around the upper part of the jar. Place the little chicken on the moss.